Works at the intersection of the Listings department and the Marketing Operations department, making her/himself available for marketing projects in both departments. Serves the Listings department in effectively marketing homes that are listed by Founders Real Estate Group and updates these marketing campaigns to reflect change in status (e.g., Pending, Closed, Withdrawn, etc.). Also makes her/himself available to serve Marketing Operations department by assisting in moderation of social media efforts.
● Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
● Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience
● Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
● Create marketing materials, press releases, awards, flyers, and mailers
● Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
● Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
● Execute campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
● Support our sales agents marketing and promotional needs
● Organize and contribute to our monthly team events and quarterly client appreciation events from beginning to end.
● Organize and contribute to our various gifting programs for our team and our clients
● Assist the Sales Director with recruiting events
● Design and produce promotional products, print material, and in-office publications
● Assist with company branding initiatives
● Photo processing
● Creating and updating visual tours for homes
● Building marketing flyers and facilitating delivery to homes
● Ensuring up-to-date listings on all real estate websites
● Processing changes in marketing campaigns due to price drops, withdrawals, back-actives, etc.