The Team Leader is the head of the individual real estate branch and also works in a one-on-one working relationship with the CEO. The Team Leader serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters to the Founders Headquarters office. The Team Leader also shall serve as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects The Team Leader must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community-oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Team Leader will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
● Communicate at the direction of the CEO with partners, staff, and others on matters relating to the initiatives of the team.
● Prioritize and follow up on new issues and concerns addressed to the CEO including sensitive and confidential matters. Provide appropriate options for courses of action and solutions.
● Provided smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments.
● Work closely with the CEO to keep him informed of commitments and project deadlines keeping the CEO task focused at all times.
● Act as a liaison between department managers keeping the CEO updated on the wellbeing of everyone working within the company.
● Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times and be an example of Founders Real Estate Group Core Values for others within the organization and as a reflection of the high office for which you serve.
● Manage your local staff and team members to ensure the goals and initiatives of the company are served and met.
● Properly finance and budget money coming into the team and leaving the team
● Hire, train, and motivate top talent for your sales branch
● Work closely with your leadership team to meet sales and growth goals.
● Create strategic partnerships with local community vendors and leaders
● High School diploma (college degree a plus, not required);
● Minimum of five 3 years experience as a licensed real estate agent
● More than 30 deals closed in your real estate career
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate positively with partners, staff, current
customers as well as potential customers;
● Expert level of written and verbal communications skills;
● Must demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving;
● Strong decision-making skills;
● Ability to work closely with others as well as independently;
● Ability to manage confidential information with discretion;
● Ability to be flexible and provide the highest level of customer service;
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
● Ability to be a forward thinker who actively seeks solutions.
● Positive Attitude