Are you a natural networker gifted with the art of persuasion? We are looking for a strong relationship builder with high energy and a great work ethic, who isn’t afraid of the high demands of real estate sales. Selling a home is personal and emotional, so the agent must not only be proactive but also have good interpersonal skills.
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities for new listing appointments.
- Have a proactive networking mindset to build and maintain business relationships with a number of people
- Quickly respond to online seller leads, and follow up to convert into listing appointments
- Manage all leads in the contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Prepare and analyze Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) before all listing presentation appointments.
- Conduct all listing appointments and convert appointments to listing agreements.
- Communicate with team members, clients, and all other parties to ensure clients’ needs are met.
- Answer questions and educate clients about the real estate market, the transaction process, contracts, and terms of sale.
- Present and negotiate all offers to purchase with clients and the agents representing prospective buyers.
- Must have an active real estate license
- Must be attentive, detail-oriented, hardworking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps, and ability to quickly learn new systems.