The main responsibility of our Director of Sales is to motivate our agents to close sales. The manager will develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, sales strategies, and complete paperwork for the sale. If the goals are not met, sales managers offer advice and motivation. The Director of Sales may offer incentives and reward agents that reach their goals.
Duties and responsibilities
● Supervising sales agents
● Conducting interviews of prospective sales agents
● Planning sales strategies
● Training agents to maximize performance
● Mentoring and coaching agents
● Work and perfect sales scripts
● Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting
● Plan and direct sales team training
● Control expenses and monitor budgets
Director of Sales efforts include but are not limited to:
● Creating and implementing team-wide systems and processes
● Assisting in outbound marketing efforts with the marketing department
Previous real estate sales experience and history. Real estate license preferred but not required.